It’s not only the problem of acne itself that is bothersome but also the menace of the dreaded scars that are left behind. While minor scars tend to fade away naturally over a few weeks time, many stubborn ones demand action! If you are looking for methods to fade acne scars, we may have just the right economic treatments for you to steer back to clarity.
When attempting to fade acne scars, do bear in mind that it is not something you will achieve over night. However; we have certain natural ingredients on our list of the best ways to clear away acne marks to help you achieve obvious skin results faster and more satisfactorily.
Top Products to Fade Acne Scars
Crude lemon juice is the perfect bleaching agent at disposal when we want to have skin lightening effects for several reasons and so to fade can,e scars this ranks as one of the best remedies on record which economically and effectively faints stubborn facial marks over a few days. All you need to do is:
- Slice up a lemon and gently squeeze it so that its juice simmers up
- Rub it on the acne marks for 3-5 minutes daily or after a lapse of a day or so
- Leave it to dry and then wash face with cold water
The lemon juice will not only fade acne scars but will also curb excessive oil and sebum secretion to keep your skin fresh and free from the threat of acne outburst.
NOTE: since lemon is very acidic in nature, it may cause irritation to people have a sensitive or dry skin texture. Caution is advised.
Fenugreek is a spicy herb that is commonly used in food and apart from its delectable action in food, it can also come in handy as one if the best ways to fade acne scars. It readily flushes out accumulated toxins under the top skin layers and facilitates in removing all types of skin irregularities; especially mulish face marks and spots and also prevents the outburst of skin troubles like pimples, acne and blackheads.
- Add one tablespoon of fenugreek seeds in a cup of boiling water
- Let it simmer for a few minutes
- Allow the mixture to cool and apply topically on the face over the scars.
- Leave it on over night
- Wash off face in the morning
Alternatively, you can also form and use a fenugreek paste by:
- Mixing a tablespoon of fenugreek powder with water
- Apply it on the face and leave it dry up
- Wash off with luke or fresh cold water
(Read More on Benefits of Fenugreek)
This refreshing herb does not only offer a loveable flavor to the taste buds but is also one of the century’s old method to treat and enhance skin health and beauty.
Mint leaves with their antiseptic and soothing properties come in handy when dealing with acne and its aftermath. It very potently dries out infected acne pop-ups and cleans the clogged pores. Furthermore, it controls the action of excess skin oil secretion with the vitamin A present in its leaves and juice and also leaves behind clear, soft and supple skin.
- Take a few fresh mint leaves
- Crush them up
- You can either drain out its juice with a muslin cloth or apply the crushed mint mash on the scars
- Rub gently for a minute or so and leave to dry up naturally
- Wash face with normal cold water
Ripe strawberries are an excellent remedy to fade acne scars as they contain a natural version of salicylic acid which very powerfully works to draw out all skin impurities from the skin layers. For the scarred areas along with acne itself, it tends to heal scratch off and lighten them up fast to reveal a beaming tone of the skin.
- Take 3-4 fresh strawberries and mash them up
- Mix 1-2 spoons of curd to form a thick fine paste
- Apply it on the face and allow it to sit till it dries up
- You can even rub the mask for a minute or so , so that it penetrates well into the skin
- Leave in on till it dries and then wash off
- Pat dry your face
- Repeat 2-3 times a week on alternate days.
(Read More on Beauty Benefits of Strawberries)
Another raw natural edible that needs absolutely no introduction when it comes to beautiful clear skin is that of raw potato. 2 weeks frequent use of potato juice can prevent the eruption of zits, pimples and also their scarring. To fade acne scars:
- use raw potato juice directly on the affected area or you can even slice or mash up a potato and apply it on your face
- Rub gently over the affected area and the leave to dry
- Wash off with water
MINT & TURMERIC COMBO
Though even single ingredients can be the perfect cure to heal and treat skin problems, yet a combination of some effective and compatible ingredients can render far better results. That is why to fade acne marks we have the blend of the Asian spice turmeric and mint. They offer an stringent antiseptic and antibacterial action to eradicate all traces of infection , clogged oil and sebu and heals down acne. Furthermore, the soothing properties of both items makes the skin heal and fade acne marks very fast.
- take 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder
- Add ½ teaspoon mint juice and form a paste
- Apply this paste on the acne scars and leave on for 20 minutes
- Wash off
- Do this thrice a week and enjoy fast fading results for a clear and glowing face.
For the most stubborn acne marks, you may not find a better and quicker way to faint them away than by using baking soda.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of baking powder with a few drops of water
- Massage on to the scared area for 4-5 minutes
- Wash off with cold water
Baking soda tends to give fabulous exfoliating impacts on the skin and thus readily helps to scrape off the scared and damaged skin cells; thus, encouraging new skin growth. The anti-inflammatory attributes of baking soda further heal and reduce irritation of acne and sooth it out. The result is new, fresh and light looking skin free of stained impressions.
TEA TREE OIL
As an astounding natural remedy to treat and combat skin infections, tea tree oil is one of the most amazing natural oils which with its anti bacterial action cures all symptoms and aftermaths of acne.
- ke a cotton bud and dip it in tea tree oil
- Apply it on the acne marks and rub in gently for a minute or two
- Leave on over night
- Wash off in the morning
(Read More on Skincare Benefits Tea Tree Oil)
HONEY & LEMON DROPS
These two natural items are some of the widely used inherent ingredients when it comes to having fabulous skin results. Lemon being an astringent agent abates all septic conditions by killing bacteria and it further delivers amazing skin lightening effect and hence ideal to fade acne scars. Honey on the other hand is a record holding product that treats acne, revitalizes the skin and soothes out the affected area. The combo of these two wonder items will help fade acne scars faster than any other method you can find.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of honey with 3-5 drops lemon juice
- Apply well on the face; in particular the affected area
- Rub on the face for 2-3 minutes
- Leave to air dry
- Wash off with cold water (Read More on Advantages of Honey for skin)
YOGURT & CUCUMBER JUICE
This is another natural mixture of amazing ingredients that is ideal to fade acne marks. Cucumber with its moisturizing action soften up the stubborn and scared skin while yogurt delivers a far more stringent action of scraping away the dead and accumulated skin ( marks).
- Mix yogurt and cucumber juice to form a paste that is thick.
- Apply this on the scars and gently rub in for 1 minute
- Wash off with cold water
This home remedy also improves and promotes skin development and regeneration which means fresher and lighter skin tone. The regular use of this mixture is a great natural remedy for glowing clear skin.
Bye bye acne scars! Yes, you heard it right. Enriched with incredible healing and skin rejuvenating qualities, papaya juice has a high concentration of vitamin A and papain which are very good for removing away dead and stubborn skin cells. Papaya juice is perfect to use if you want to fade acne scars because it also breaks down the inactive proteins in the immovable skin and helps to get rid of the scarred area.
- Take some papaya juice and apply it on the face; especially where you have the acne scars
- Allow to dry naturally and then wash off with water.
- Practice on daily basis to see quick outcomes.
Regular application guarantees impressive skin results absolutely scar-free!
VITAMIN E OIL
You may have often heard of this miracle vitamin oil every time we sit down to discuss beauty enhancing items and is one of the top cures to fade acne scars. It is a fine cure on account if its affluent stock of antioxidants and skin rejuvenating abilities. It penetrates deep down in the damaged skin cells and boosts skin healing, development and regeneration; which means new and clean skin – light and radiant.
- Take out oil from vitamin E capsules in a small bowl.
- Steam your face to open up the pores and massage this vitamin E oil in circular motions on the skin for 5-10 minutes.
- Leave it on the face till it dries up
- Clean it away with a good moisturizer.
For people with a sensitive or oily skin texture, curd is your economic remedy to stay safe from the frequent outburst of acne and its side effects without damaging your skin.
The high amount of lactic acid present in curd males it a gently bleaching ingredients which helps minimize the prominence of the scars on the skin with regular application. The fat content in curd helps to keep the skin moisturized and thus helps to not only weaken the scared area and dry it out, but paradoxically works the other way round too to make the skin soft.
Next on our list of the treatments to fade acne scars is the use of orange peels. Dried orange peel powder has a rich quantity of retinol which not only encourages natural exfoliation of the skin and removal of dead and damaged cells but also promotes skin renewal. As a remedy for fading away acne scars, what you have to do is:
- Take 1 tablespoon of dried orange peel powder
- Mix it up with raw milk to form a paste
- Apply it on the face and let it dry.
- Rinse off with water.
Orange peels with their immense richness and acidic properties tend to boost collagen production , cell regeneration and repairing of elastin fibers in the cells. This whole action package tends to result in the fading away of acne scars and leaves behind clear and glowing skin with regular use.
(Read More on Beauty Benefits of Orange Peels)
GRAM FLOUR PASTE
Gram flour also popularly known as besan is one of the best scrubers on recorded for having multiple skin benefits. Since scarred areas are damaged beyond repair, so they need to be scraped off. Since we can’t slough away the skin because that would be too painful, therefore, a gram flour face scrub does the work mildly but effectively for us.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of gram flour with rose water
- Form a paste and apply on the affected part / whole face.
- Let this dry up a bit and then gently scrub it for 4-5 minutes
- Rinse it off with fresh water
The slightly coarse and dried up texture of this face mask tends to very successfully remove the dead and damaged skin cells and gives way to a new and fresh layer of skin that is lighter and healthier. Frequent use of this will fade the marks and brighten up the skin
With richness of Vitamin A & C, B1, B2, sculpture and lycopene, tomatoes are the ultimate remedies to treat and fade acne scars quick and successfully. Lycopene tends to help absorb up excess oil and targets a lighter skin tone, removes dead and ruined skin.
If mixed with other ingredients like cucumber, the mixture tends to halt bacterial accumulation and infection in the skin cells and thus, accounts for why it is very good in preventing acne breakouts.