Gram flour beauty masks are some of the widely tried out face packs for women who want to naturally edge out with a radiantly beautiful and clear skin. Not only are gram flour beauty masks ideal for enhancing the texture and health of the skin but are also the best natural remedies for many dreaded skin issues like blackheads, acne, pimples etc.
Gram flour contains a large amount of saponins which greatly help in a deep cleansing effect and thus serves a crucial role in clearing away the dirt and debris found and clogged in to the pores that lays the base for other enhancements. It’s all a play of tampering ingredients with gram flour.
Gram Flour Beauty Mask for Skin Whitening
Starting off with the most wanted skin benefit, skin whitening is one of the reasons why gram flour is so widely used in beauty regimens around the world. Giving an easy option to get a natural gleam on the face and body, all you have to do is:
- Take 2 tablespoons of gram flour
- A pinch or so of turmeric powder
- And enough milk to form a paste. Slather them up and apply on the face allowing it to dry. Then wash off. This easy face mask will work wonders in boosting your complexion. Its regular use is a great way to keep your skin protected from sun tans and skin darkening.
Gram Flour Beauty Mask for Acne
Troubled by acne? Fret not.
Acne is indeed one of the most dreaded skin conditions troubling thousands of men and women with an inherent oily skin texture. However; you can easy and economically stop the growing and menacing problem with a simple paste of gram flour formed by mixing it with water.
It effectively targets a proper clean up of the pores and sets loose the clogged sebum, dirt and dead cells and allows your skin to breathe once again and leaves behind a look that is glowing and acne free.
- Take two tablespoons of gram flour
- Form a paste using either rose water , raw milk or plain water ( whichever is available)
- Apply it on your face and leave on till it dries up.
- Scrub a little and then wash off.
- The regular application of this beauty mask will help keep your skin oil free, glowing and fresh looking.
Gram Flour Beauty Mask for Freckles, Blemishes & Pigmentation
Outdoor exposure, pollution and heredity factors are some of the major reasons of freckles, dark spots and blemishes on the face. The accentuated state of these type of facial pigmentations really overshadow the face and are often a reason of insecurity for many.
You can naturally treat this right at home with some of the top ingredients brought down together in one of the most effective gram flour beauty masks yet known.
- Take the pulp of one tomato
- I tablespoon of yogurt
- 2 tablespoons of gram flour
The lactic acid found in yogurt , bleaching and lightening property of tomato along with the whitening effect and abrasive peeling of gram flour together work potently to lighten, peel and fade away the stubborn melanin.
Gram Flour Beauty Mask for Scars
Facial scars tend to undermine the whole beauty of the face with their unwanted imprints on the skin. Though there are many natural treatments for getting rid of scars, gram flour tends to be one of the best contenders on our list of products to use.
With its acknowledged skin lightening and abrasive peeling properties you can not only get a clear and flawless looking face but also avail other benefits like skin tightening, good complexion etc.
With a regular usage, Gram flour tends to dry up the top layers of the skin and shed them away to reveal and allow a fresher and lighter skin texture to come forth. It gradually, naturally and safely gives you looks of beauty you so desire.
- Take 2 tablespoons of gram flour
- A few drops of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of yogurt
Mix the ingredients well and apply over the whole face, hands and neck. Allow the topical mixture to dry up and then rinse off.
Note: Since gram flour dries up the skin it is recommended to use a moisturizer after the use of any gram flour beauty masks that you choose to keep your skin hydrated and supple.
(Read More on Treatment to Get Rid of Scars)
Gram Flour Beauty Masks for Blackheads
One of the most common issues of the skin with almost everyone is blackheads. Targeting mainly T-zone of the face, they really show on the face and can accentuate into a worse and painful condition if not taken care of. Instead of pulling them out and making things worse we have one of the top gram flour beauty masks acknowledged as the quick and easy ways to remove blackheads naturally.
- Take one egg white
- 1 tablespoon of gram flour
- A few drops of orange or lemon juice
- Mix them up and Apply on the area with blackheads. This face pack will tighten up the grip over blackheads and make it easier for them to be
- ( Read More on Blackheads)
Gram Flour Masks for Unwanted Hair
Just how lovely to have no unwanted hair on the hands and face …right? Though this face masks will render effects slowly but it works well in the long term by ending the growth of unwanted hair. The coarse texture of gram flour , it scrubs away the delicate hair of the face and hands in a manner that gradually stops the hair from growing back.
- Mix two tablespoons of gram flour with either green tea or rose water.
- Add a pinch of turmeric powder and mix well. Apply on areas that have hair and allow to semi-dry. Then scrub the areas for 3-5 minutes and wash off. Regular practice will eventually give you a hairless clear skin
Gram Flour for Tight & Wrinkle Free Skin
One of the simple ways to look young and fresh is to regularly use gram flour as a facial scrub. From the above mentioned beauty effects of different gram flour beauty masks skin lightening, cleansing, altogether keep your skin intact and fresh looking. Furthermore, the abrasive peeling off of dead skin cells lets a new and fresh layer of skin to surface and thus helps slow down wrinkles and sagging of the skin.
( Read More on How to Get Tight Skin)
Without a doubt, gram flour beauty masks are indeed your cheap channels to get valuable beauty right at home. So for women who craze for a clear and glowing complexion, these economic face packs can be your channels to live your dream.