If dull, stained, weak and broken nails are your concern then you are simply not alone. Hundreds of women are prone to unhealthy and dreary looking nails that are susceptible to breakage and are in pursuit of ways on how to have clean and strong nails.
Nails are basically layers of laminated keratin which on account Improper hand care, long term exposure to chemicals / detergents or nail polishes tarnish this crust of keratin and give way to a spoilt and vulnerable outlook that bears discolored spots and is brittle.
Lessening your ordeal to revive or maintain great health and condition of your nails, there are many options on our list of the best natural products ideal for enhancement and growth of the nails which you can use.
TEA TREE OIL
With tea tree oil you can rest assure of having your damaged nails repaired and geared back into great health and shine. This ingredient with its antiseptic and anti-fungal attributes minimizes and fights the factors that lead to frail nails.
- You can put some drops of tea tree oil in warm water and drench your nails in the solution for 5-6 minutes. Repeat at least thrice a week.
- Tea tree oil when combined with vitamin E tends to enhance the state of nails with a 5 minute massage. Allow to dry up and then wash off. Practice this 2-3 times a week.
A dose of silicone, biotin, selenium and potassium is the perfect combo deemed ideal for treating weak and worn out nails. It’s a package of the right compounds and minerals you’re likely to find in beer.
- Warm up some olive oil
- Add in 1 tablespoon of beer and mix well.
- Dip your finger nails in it for 10 minutes
Dryness is one of the major signs of weak and breaking nails and one of the best natural ways on how to have clean and strong nails is to provide deep moisturizing effects that can make them healthy and soft. Olive oil is one of the best natural oils that work effectively in giving the nails and cuticles that rich sustenance.
You can use it in two ways:
- Massage your nails and cuticles with warm olive oil thoroughly from all sides and also the underside for at leads 5-10 minutes and leave on for another 15 minutes. Wash off with luke warm water. It is recommended to do this at least 3 times a day for quick and satisfying results.
- You can also use olive oil to have strong nails by making a topical mixture using lemon drops. Mix up 3 spoons of olive oil and 1 spoon of lemon juice. Using cotton dab it over the nails and allow it to dry up. Do this before going to bed at night and wear gloves so as to have the best outcome. Wash off in the morning.
(Read More on Amazing Effects of Olive Oil)
Apart from rendering great health results, green tea can also be used as a beautifying agent for the nails. Having strong antioxidant properties, it is a great way to seek relief from weak, stained and brittle nails.
Here’s how to use green tea for strong nails.
- Boil up some green tea and allow it to cool down. Soak your nails in the green tea for up to 15 minutes. Repeat twice a week.
- You can also mix a pinch of salt and some drops of wheat germ oil to green tea solution for fabulous strength and whiteness.
- Using green tea solution with either coconut oil or Aloe Vera gel is also an ideal way on how to have strong nails.
- (Read More on Green Tea Advantages)
With a high rate of natural richness like zinc, proteins, Vitamin B, magnesium, Omega-3 fatty acids, lecithin and potassium; flaxseed oil is an inherent blessing for damaged and dull nails.
Gently massage this oil on to the nails for 5 minutes before going to bed and wash off in the morning. A regular application will result in effective outcomes. Taking flaxseed oil through the diet can also help boost the health of the nails internally.
VITAMIN E OIL
A blessing for beauty enhancement purposes, always ensure to have vitamin E oil in your skin care beauty kit. With amazing moisturizing properties, it provides instant hydration to dry nail crusts and makes them soft and strong.
Take vitamin E oil capsules and squeeze out the oil and apply them on to the nails. Massage gently for 5 minutes daily before going to bed.
APPLE CIDER VINEGAR
Having a rich composition of natural minerals and compounds like calcium, iron, potassium and magnesium, the acidic character of apple cider vinegar comes up as a strong contender for treating fungal infections of the nails. It not only treats the infested and damaged outlook but also helps to clean out all types of stains.
Mix up crude apple cider vinegar in equal volumes of water. Soak your finger nails in the solution for about 10-15 minutes. Repeat twice a day and get amazing results.
(Read More on Beauty Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar)
Troubled with stained nails? Here’s one of the cheapest and fastest ways on how to have clean and strong nails.
- Simply take some baking powder and form a paste with water.
- Apply this paste on your nails and wait for a minute or so.
- Take a tooth brush and gently scrub for 2-3 minutes
- Repeat daily and get a clear white crust of nails.
With so many easy ways on how to have clean and strong nails, why go hefty on your wallet and rush to the market for expensive creams and treatments. Be your own beauty specialist right at home!