Scars are the ugliest things one acquires undesirably or accidently and can be a pretty bad sight on your face or just about anywhere on your body. They are some of the hurdles in having a clear skin and they can be anything from burns, acne, dark spots and cuts to burnt skin- whatever, the case they are not acceptable when it comes to having a better looking ‘ you’. Ever thought of tentatively relieving yourself of this horrid look at home?
The idea is to naturally and economically get desired results without resorting to hefty cosmetic spending on creams and treatments which may have side effects. In fact, the use of natural remedies to remove scars at home has been the result-orienting channel of great satisfaction for hundreds of women who have regained their lost charm of clear and flawless looks attained through some of nature’s stringiest natural products that are a blessing to treat scars.
Following are some of the best natural remedies to remove away the ugly and confidence shattering scars to give you flawless clear skin.
1) lemon juice: Known for its beauty contribution; lemon is one of the best natural remedies to remove scars with its stringent citric bleaching composition that facilitates in fading and eventually clearing away scars, marks, pigmentation, blemishes etc It regular use offers best results . Simply clean the scarred areas with a skin cleanser and gently rub a cotton dipped in lemon juice over the affected area. Let it get dry for 15 minutes and rinse it with water.
2) Vitamin E: Getting rid of an obstinate and horrible scar is definitely a hard nut to crack if you want a clear and appealing face but the solution is just as simple. Vitamin E is one of the best artificial supplements which is one of the natural remedies that targets the conspicuity of the scars on the face and you must definitely opt this remedy as the chances of seeing improvement is higher. Simply use a vitamin E capsule and gently rub it on the scar. You may also care to use vitamin E creams and lotions, which have higher vitamin E concentration.
3) Mustard Seed Oil: Mustard seed oil is acknowledged for giving way to clear skin with its anti-scar results and clear looks within days of use. If you can’t find mustard seed oil then go for products that are available in ointments; containing mustard oil in them.
4) Lavender Oil: Apart from its lovely fragrance in air fresheners and perfumes; lavender is also a key natural product that has innate composition and properties in its seed oil that facilitate cellular rejuvenation. It promotes a and helps the scarred area in recovering and helps revive and rejuvenate the cells to regain their previous shape. It is considered as one of the best natural remedies to remove scars.
5) Aloe Vera: Centuries renowned natural remedies, Aloe Vera has an old and beneficial relationship with human skin, health and beauty. It has always produced effective benefits and is also in the list of the top natural remedies to remove scars and having clear glowing facial skin. Due to its moisturizing properties, it readily reduces inflammation and helps the destroyed cells and aims at regaining their elasticity.
6) Olive Oil: Fresh olive oil is considered one of the best natural remedies for removing scars naturally. It has the capacity to loosen the dead cells and stops the pores from being clogged. You can use the oil in the affected region and leave it overnight. Rinse it in the morning and you will feel softness and ultimately the scar would be lightened with regular use.
7) Baking Soda: Baking soda is amongst the easiest natural remedies to remove scars – it is one of way of doing Microdermabrasion at home. All you have to do is take baking soda and mix it with water to form a thick paste. Do not leave the paste on the scar for more than 2 minutes; repeat the process twice a week for best results.
8) Massage: Though a very lengthy process; yet many horrible scars can be treated with frequent massaging that helps soften the messed up skin. When the scar is rubbed gently with oil, the tissues are scrapped and destroyed and eventually start to fade away; giving way to a clearer and fresher skin layer. massaging also promotes higher blood circulation which is one of the best ways to develop the functionality of any part of the body and for all reasons.