Hair fall is one of the rising concerns of men and women nowadays which has led to not only moral let down but also is a cause of great embarrassment. Natural treatment with Homemade Hair Masks are some of the most potent ways to seek double advantage of not only halting and preventing the issue of hair fall but also triggering natural hair growth
Homemade Hair Masks for Hair Fall
Below are some of the most effective homemade hair masks that you can economically make at home and treat hair fall and baldness.
STRAWBERRY HAIR MASKS
Guaranteed to stop the problem of hair fall within just two times application, strawberry homemade hair masks offer incredible hair care results and can be your ultimate cure for thinning hair.
- Take some fresh strawberries, a small amount of honey and coconut oil.
- Crush the strawberries and the other two ingredients and mix well.
- Apply this hair mask on to the hair and scalp till the tips.
- Wash off after half an hour.
Its regular use at least thrice a month is one of the guaranteed ways to have thick and strong hair.
BANANA HAIR MASKS
Homemade banana hair masks undeniably top the list of best treatments for hair fall because this fruit is replete with the essential nutrients and minerals that can simmer up beaming hair results and treat almost every problem you ever have with your hair.
- Take two bananas, a tablespoon of olive oil and coconut oil along with a bit of honey.
- Blend them properly to make a fine smooth paste and apply on to the hair and scalp.
- Leave on for about 5-10 minutes an wash off
Hair benefits of banana are simply a blessing for those who are greatly perturbed over the rate of hair loss so don’t just eat it- apply it.
ROSEMARY HAIR MASKS
Rosemary is one of nature’s wonder products that has innate richness which strengthens hair follicles and greatly facilitates the stopping of hair fall.
- Take some rosemary and chop them up.
- Boil them in water for about 4-5 minutes and allow the mixture to cool down.
- Very gently massage on to your scalp and leave it on for 20 minutes and wash off.
It works amazingly and is one of the effective ways to restore your lost confidence of looks.
GREEN TEA HAIR MASK
One of the best natural products that triggers hair growth is green tea. Known for its affluent composition of nutrients, it is not only beneficial for health but also beauty. It is very result oriented when it comes to strengthening hair roots and follicles and thus; ideal for hair loss treatments.
- Take two tea spoons of prepared green tea and mix it up with one egg yolk.
- Batter them till a creamy mixture is formed.
- Cover your hair and scalp well from roots to tips.
- Leave it on for half an hour and then wash off with water before applying shampoo.
EGG HAIR MASKS
Eggs are some of the centuries old natural items used in hair care for their fabulous contribution in stimulating better hair growth and treating hair problems. For treating hair fall problem here is how to make one of the most effective hair masks within not time at all.
- You need one egg, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, a few drops of lemon and a cup of milk.
- Mix all the ingredients well and apply it on to the scalp and hair and massage gently for a few minutes.
- Cover your head with a towel or a shower cap for about half an hour like you do in a hot oil treatment so that the ingredients absorb well into the scalp.
- Wash off with cold water.
The application and result of the above handful of homemade hair masks should inspire you to turn to the natural way to restore and cure problems pertaining to hair issues.