For women, the issue of a distorted hip size is often a problem; especially after child birth and that can be a great blow to your physical fitness and charm. However; don’t let this stamp you down to be that way, why not muster up the courage and adhere to a simple stock of exercises for reducing hip size and gearing back in to that classy slender and elegant look you had before. Try going for the following exercises for reducing hip size which are also ideal exercises to lose weight after childbirth.
1: Side Standing Kick to reduce hip size
This is one of the exercises for reducing hip size and would help you in getting toned outer hips. You may also cut down on your extra pounds around the waist in a short span of time with these exercises to lose weight if you do it frequently
- Leave around 10 inches difference between the both feet, and extend your legs.
- Make sure your inner thigh is parallel to the floor – take one leg up and count three.
- Continue doing the same simultaneously
- Carry out until you end up with time on one side, then switch.
Make sure during all the exercises your hands are set at the waist.
2. Side Jump
The side jump exercises for reducing hip size tend to pull in your out-expanded hip and also tends to be effective for reducing the chubbiness of the thighs.
- Stand with hands on hips – jump 3 feet to the left, land on your other foot.
- Make sure your left knee is slightly bent.
- Keep your right foot down towards the floor.
- Repeat the same exercise to your right.
- Do 15 on each side and switch.
3: Hip Raise
This exercise to lose weight and for grooming the hip size is ideal if you want results to tone your inner hips –
- Lie down straight with face up, while with bent knees and feet flat straight on the floor.
- Lift your hips up slowly and keep your leg backward with toe pointed
- Count 10, and then move your other leg outside, making 90 degrees.
- Simply get back on the floor.
- Switch sides and do it for 15 times each
4. Traveling Squat-Kick
- Stand with your hands on the hips and kick your leg towards the front of your body.
- Simply do a squat and continue to do that for 1 minute.
- Do the same with on the other leg.
- Continue to do for 15 times and do a set of three
5. Leg Raise
These exercises to lose weight helps in lifting the butt and providing a finer shape to the lower body and is one of the exerting but result-orienting exercises for reducing hip size.
- Lie down on the floor and raise your left leg upwards, making a 90 degree angle.
- Move your leg slightly in the air, making a circle for 1 minute.
- Follow the same instruction for the right leg.
- Try switching and do for both legs simultaneously – keep your toes pointed
- Do it for 10 minutes each.
- · Stand straight with wall and do sit-ups for at least 5 minutes.
- · Take a minute break, and follow the same instruction again.
- · Once the body is warmed up, start doing hopping squats.
- · Do three sets of 10 hop each.
Skipping and stair climbing can even help you in this respect – climb stair in a go for at least 5 minutes, and same goes for skipping. The mentioned exercises, if followed on a daily basis can help in shedding extra bulge on the hips; you can certainly have a toned and sexy looking butt easily.