With the advent of winter every year, the demand of dry fruits increases and almost every second pocket is filled with walnuts, peanuts, almonds, pistachio etc Apart from the just the yummy taste there are many beauty and health benefits of dry fruits; with each having its own innate nutrients that help in providing our body with essential food supply to keep us healthy and sound and promote better functioning of the body. The best thing about their use is that you can make use of them in all sorts of tasty snacks, puddings and cereals and enjoy their innumerable advantages the yummy way.
HEALTH A ND MEDICAL BENEFITS OF DRY FRUITS
1. Dry Fruits are very helpful in reducing cholesterol level and also lessen the threats of lung and breast cancer in women. People suffering from constipation problem can avail a natural channel of health benefits of dry fruits as a panacea by taking raisins which offer potent results. Dates are also very helpful in this regard. All you need to do is soak some dates in water over night and eat them in the morning; it will cure all intestinal problems and whisk away the physical problems associated with them.
2. Many dry fruits have ability to cure digestion problem. Being rich in fibers, copper, iron, potassium and many other vitamins and minerals that are good for your health . Cashew nuts are a good source of energy generation. They prevent migraines, high blood pressure and many other fatal diseases.
3. Dry fruits also control weight as they have high amount of dietary fibers in them. So if you’re on the track to cut down on those added pounds of weight; they are best health benefits of nutritional items for you. With their use you don’t need to do much exercise for weight loss, all you need to do is just make a proper diet chart and follow it.
4. You can use almonds both for eating and applying purposes such as good hair and sharper functioning of the brain. Likewise walnuts are also very beneficial for our health as they contain Omega 3 fatty acids which are very good for the brain. The structure of our brain is made of omega 3 fatty acids so that is why it is very good for our mental health.
5.One of the paramount health benefits of dry fruits is that they are very useful in improving the hemoglobin which keeps the blood more purified and directly promotes good health. Dry fruits improve blood circulation and make you fit and also boost up your energy level and keep your body warm and in action.
SKIN & HAIR CARE
1. Pistachios are rich in Vitamin E that protects your skin from harmful UV rays. They also help to cure heart diseases and give your body the essential fibers and proteins that are required for efficient output of the body.
2. From the beauty and health benefits perspective; if you have acne problem then you can take almonds as they have essential fibers, proteins and fatty acid present in them which help abate the intensity of the acne on the face.
3. Dry fruits are also known for slowing down the process of aging and a great way to stay youthful with tight and smooth skin as they keep your skin wrinkle free by promoting skin elasticity and add a natural healthy glow into it. You can make face masks by crushing them and mixing with milk to form a paste ready to be applied on face.
You will surely get exceptional health and beauty results on the one hand and on the other it will also help offer you protection and help overcome various ailments and diseases. So what are you waiting for? Avail the indefinite healthy benefits of dry fruits this season and stay hale and hearty