Exercises are a blessing when it comes to having sound health and fitness and apart from just gearing your body into a perfectly healthy shape, they are also some of the cost-free ways to seek relief from certain facial menaces like dark circles. Though not a serious medical condition; dark circles occur due to factors such as enervation, less sleep, improper sleeping posture, allergies, excessive sun exposure, unhealthy habits such as alcohol intake etc.
However; instead of spending money in buying products to seek relief from the horrid looks under the eyes with some simple exercises for eyes that tend to be very helpful in promoting better and fresher looking eyes through relaxation – which greatly helps in whisking away all traces of dark circles.
Face yoga for Dark Circles
Yoga exercises for eyes are some of the most effective work outs which offer great body relaxation- a factor which greatly helps remove the tiresome look on the face due to the dark circles.
- Simply place your middle and index finger on your eye brows and apply pressure keeping your eyes closed.
- Hold this position for a few seconds and then release. You will feel stress and enervation being soothed out from the forehead region till the back head.
- Repeat at least 5-7 times and you will feel less stressed. Persistent practice of this exercise helps draw away the prominence of the dark bags.
Whenever you wake up in the morning; go and give yourself a dose of freshness with a face wash with cold water. For removing dark circles:
- Fill your palms with cold water and splash them into your open eyes.
- Blink 5 to 8 times and then repeat this procedure a couple of times.
- It will not only remove impurities like dirt traces but also add coolness and freshness to your eyes – which will work effectively on the dark circles and facilitate revived vigor in the eyes.
This is another one of the simple exercises for eyes that offer relaxation around the eyes
- Sit in a relaxed posture.
- While taking in a deep breath, start rolling your eyes from for a few seconds in one direction and then stop.
- Repeat the rolling procedure; this time in the other direction.
- Once you regain your vision you will feel stress relief.
Looking at nose
This simple exercise for eyes for dark circles is basically attaining relaxation through concentration.
- sit in a relaxed manner and focus your vision on the bridge of your nose and concentrate for a few seconds on a particular focal point.
- Relax your eyes and repeat this simple tip ; this time at the tip of your nose.
- Repeat this 2-3 times and feel enervation and tension seeping out.